piątek, 17 marca 2017

I've got to see U again ! / no doubt

If you are reading my blog on regular basis probably you already know  that I can not resist from wearing my jeans for most of the times. I'm a jeans girl there is no doubt about it. And of course the same thing I have with this Zara jacket, I’ve worn it many times for the last couple of years and I am totally obsessed with this outerwear. I think they match each other. This time with snake print ankle boots I finished the whole outfit.

I wonder if you also have such clothing items without which you can not imagine your wardrobe?



Jeśli czytasz mojego bloga regularnie pewnie już wiesz, że nie mogę się oprzeć się przed noszeniem dżinsów przez większość czasu. Bez wątpienia jestem dżinsową dziewczyną. I oczywiście to samo mam z tą kurtką z Zary, miałam ją  wiele razy na przestrzeni ostatnich kilku lat i mam obsesję na punkcie tej odzieży. Myślę, że idealnie do siebie pasują. Tym razem botkami z wężowym printem zakończyłam cały strój.

Ciekawa jestem czy Ty też masz takie elementy garderoby bez których nie wyobrażasz sobie swojej szafy ?









 Sunglasses - Ojo Sunglasses
 Pu Jacket - Zara 
Jeans - Zara 
 Sneak Boot - ASOS
watch- Parfois


2 komentarze:

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags