poniedziałek, 24 października 2016

Bohemian Fantastic Dress

Weather in Cyprus still spoil us. We have summer during autumn, though personally I am no longer surprised. After so many years on this island I  already got used to it. I am glad that I can still wear my favourite dresses and especially those in the boho style. I think that such a dress like this successfully you will be able to wear during autumn with high boots and warm cardigan under coat.


Pogoda na Cyprze wciąż nas rozpieszcza. Mamy lato w trakcie jesieni, choć to osobiście mnie już nie dziwi. Po tylu latach na tej wyspie zdąrzyłam się już do tego przyzwyczaić. Cieszy mnie fakt, że wciąż mogę nosić moje ulubione sukienki a szczególnie te w stylu boho. Myślę, że taką sukienkę jak ta, z powodzeniem będzie można  nosić także jesienią do wysokich kozaków i ciepłego kardiganu pod płaszczem.







dress - Fashionmia
   bag - - Borselino local store
ring - Tally Weijl
shoes- Shoe box
glasses - Chanel


KEEP IN TOUCH ON INSTA

1 komentarz:

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags